Wednesday 16 December 2015

New Adventure!


Well it's that time of year again...and we've travelled back down to Mojacar (via Zaragoza) for our over winter stay...
As I promised I would get this blog back up and running as soon as I could, here are a few snaps I took along the way..
We took the ferry from Portsmouth to Santander and I must confess it way a little rough! It didn't stop us scoffing down a full English though!

24 hrs later we arrived in Santander..
It took us approx 5 hours to reach Zaragoza...we stay here as it's ideal for shopping and visiting this lovely city with its historic architecture...Here are a few pics of the Venecia Shopping Mall on the outskirts in all its Christmas Wonderland glory!
After a two night stop we travelled on down to Mojacar, but decided just past Valencia that it would be great to stop off in Benidorm for 1 night...so we did!
The next morning we headed down the motorway bound for Mojacar...we arrived mid afternoon..
It's taken a few days to get settled in, sort & tidy all our belongings we brought with us for our 4-5 month stay...but we're getting there!
I will post agin soon..to be honest I was worried I'd forgotten how to create a post on my blog...it's been that long!
See you all soon...xx










No comments:

Post a Comment