Thursday 1 January 2015

Start as I mean to go on....

Well it's upon us.......a New Year and a new blog awaits!
I created this blog quite a few years ago and have never found the time to write it, but that's all about to change...fingers crossed!
Hubby (JD) and I are very fortunate to have a holiday home in Mojacar, Almeria which we visit in December and stay for a few months. So this blog is intended as an online, visual diary of all that we get up to whilst here.
Oh......by the way......I LOVE crafting, especially crochet, so expect to see a lot of that going on here!
Anyway that's the intro over and done with, now all I have to do is post a photo that I compiled from our evening at Mojacar Pueblo last night, where the Lord Mayor of our town personally hands out free Cava and 12 grapes as is tradition in Spain. The aim is to eat a grape and drink the cava at each strike of the clock so that by the time midnight arrives you should have eaten and drunk the lot!!!! That NEVER happens with me as they're always seeded grapes and I can't swallow the pips!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment