Thursday 15 January 2015

The one that got away....

I had every intention of posting yesterday, but for some reason unknown to me I cannot for the life of me get my posts to publish via my Blogsy App that I bought and paid for!
Very, very frustrating to say the least!!

Anyway I am going to try and post one using this basic Blogger app...here goes....

Yes I know you're all having such bad weather back in 'Blighty' but I just couldn't resist... Here is what I've had to put up with this afternoon!

I've been on the 5:2 diet since August 2014 ( all thanks to Matt Tiley...thanks Matt!) and all joking aside its the ONLY diet that I have ever followed, and it works, and I've stuck to it..can't get better than that can you..
Tuesday's and Thursday's are what I call "down days", these are the 2 days that I only consume 500 calories, the other 5 days I can have 2000. Anyway I get fed up drinking decaf tea and coffee all day (decaf is lower or sometimes zero calories!), so I came up with this...
It's just chopped up lemons, with a small squirt of Golden Syrup and topped with boiling hot water.
I surprised myself, it was ok!

Lastly, remember the "love is" comic strip cartoons from the late 1960's?.. Well this sprang to mind when I spied our trainers airing in the warm Mojacar sunshine...we'd just returned from a gruelling hour long session of Zumba with Alison at the Jova Sports Gym, located on the ground floor of the Parque Comercial here in Mojacar.


Well enough said, I'm now going to see if this will post... And then it's back to the drawing board with the Blogsy app to try and determine WHY it won't work now!!! HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment